SAP released support package 7 just a few days ago. It comes right on the heals of SP6 and adds a few new features. When I say a “few new features” I mean it. This support pack is available as a full installation or upgrade and you will find the following additions plus a few more not mentioned. Check the links below for a full listing of new features and supported platforms.
- Updated option to auto-scale charts in Web Intelligence (Like they did in 3.1)
- Updated option to prevent axis values and data labels from overlapping in Web Intelligence (Like they did in 3.1)
- You can now adjust the color of some items in the chart in Web Intelligence.
- The full installer uses SQL Anywhere as the deafult CMS database
- Support for the DataDirect 7.0 ODBC driver
- New RESTful Web Services SDK file export options.
- More support for Windows 8
- Support for Windows 2012 Server
- Windows Active Directory 2012 is supported
- Support for SAP HANA SPS6
- Additional support for IE10 on Windows 2012 Server (Compatibility mode might be required)
Forward Fit information
SP7 Includes fixes up to the following preceding patches:
BI 4.0 Patch 6.1 – 6.2
BI 4.0 Patch 5.6 – 5.9
BI4.0 Patch 4.12 – 4.15